Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Fashion Blog I Enjoy

Two of my many interests are fashion and beauty. I have a tumblr account where I don't really write posts, I just reblog other peoples' pictures I like, usually having to do with entertainment, fashion, or beauty.
I found this blog that compiles other people's fashion blogs into a page titled, a "look book." From the main page I can click on any of the "look-books," links to other fashion blogs, and see even more fashion.
LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.
www.polyvore.com/style_inspiration_lookbook_part/collection?id=834144/

This picture is the title picture for one of the blogs. I liked the background and her style and picked this photo.  I'd love to be able to start a fashion blog someday, blogging about the fashion I'm discovering alongside the places I'm traveling. That'd be a dream come true!
If you like fashion, check out all these style inspirations and look-books for yourself :)

6 comments:

  1. I love polyvore, it is by far one of my favorite sites! I really enjoy looking at everyone's sets. It offers a lot of great features and it is easy to operate! But it is also easy to spend too much time on it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post! I'm into fashion as well, but I'm afraid to get tumblr because I don't want to get addicted! If I did have one though I'm sure I would use it for similar reasons. I like the picture you chose as well. I'll have to look into this some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I studied fashion design at the Art Institute of Charleston for over a year. I love fashion also but I plan to start my own line one day and open my own clothing store. This is a great post that visually shows how fashion can be simple and not over the top. I like the blazer and shorts concept. This spring I think that the new look is going to be more crisp linen whites with water colors think resorts. I see pearl accents in the future. Great Job Adele = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have gone to "look book" and seen some of the photos there. The styles on there are so unique and bold. I get on "polyvore" all the time ( can't get enough!). Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polyvore is a site that I really enjoy! Thanks for sharing with other people! It is a great place to gain some inspiration and steal ideas: especially if you are like me and struggle with fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love polyvore!!! Its an awesome site and fun to use! I am a huge fan of fashion as well and I think it would be so fun to a fashion blog! This look-book has so fun and well put together pictures! This is a great post and I will definitely be checking back again soon! I don't know if you have ever checked out the blog College Fashion but its a pretty fun and quirky blog that I enjoy reading! http://www.collegefashion.net/

    ReplyDelete