Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Girls on the Run Media Example

Girls on the Run seems like a great thing to be a part of. If I had a daughter, I would encourage her and other young girls to become involved in Girls on the Run. Learning life values while also participating in an activity that keeps you healthy- what better thing could you be involved in? It provides a fun, relaxing environment that doesn't put stress or pressure on young girls, while allowing them to be themselves around their friends and around teachers and mentors. It's also great the "Girls on the Run" draws  women and girls of all ages.It's great to see the younger girls speaking up and giving testimony to the success of the program. I thought the  video was very inspiring; I'm surprised I haven't heard of it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment