Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sickness!

The past couple of days I've had a horrible sore throat and awful congestion. Over-the-counter decongestant pills and Tylenol didn't quite do the trick so this morning I went to Health Services. The fast strep test came back negative but just to be sure and because of my symptoms, the doc gave me a prescription for an antibiotic anyway. Now I can finally start feeling better since my boyfriend is coming to visit tomorrow! He's driving 3 hours from a small town in SC named Chester. I'm excitedddd :)

Today I have to have some of this blog finished to turn into the prof of Communications-Technology and the Internet. It's kind of fun; who knows, I might start blogging. I need to get back in touch with my writing and journalistic skills, anyway. I want to get more involved in school and I want to start writing, so I think I'll go to the CofC newspaper meeting tonight. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment